PaceDJ cares about your privacy. This notice explains PaceDJ’s online information practices, so you can better understand how PaceDJ collects and uses your information. Please familiarize yourself with our privacy practices and email us at email@example.com if you have any questions. Pacing Technologies, LLC
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information PaceDJ may collect and how we may use it.
Personal Information PaceDJ Collects
- When you post a blog entry or request customer service help PaceDJ may collect the following information from you on the PaceDJ website: Name and E-Mail address.
- When you register with PaceDJ to receive information and/or updates on our new products and services PaceDJ may collect the following information from you on the PaceDJ website: E-mail address.
Other information you submit on our website will not be used to provide you with information or updates on new products and services unless you fill out the registration form. PaceDJ uses the information you provide when you register to receive information and/or updates on our new products and services only for those purposes. PaceDJ does not share this information with outside parties unless you specifically authorize PaceDJ to do so. Additionally, if you register to receive information and/or updates on our new products and services, you will be given opportunities to unsubscribe at any time.
- If you authenticate using Facebook or Twitter, your PaceDJ username may be your real name if you use your real name as your identity for Facebook or as your Twitter “handle.” If you don’t want to use your real name as your PaceDJ username, you can change it within your profile. We encourage users not to use their real names as PaceDJ usernames.
How PaceDJ Uses Your Personal Information
- The personal information we collect allows PaceDJ to respond to your blog posts or requests for customer service and to keep you posted on product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. It also helps us to improve our website, mobile applications, and advertising.
- If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt-out from receiving emails when you register for the service.
- PaceDJ also uses personal information to help improve our website and mobile applications.
- PaceDJ does not share personal information with outside parties unless you specifically authorize PaceDJ to do so.
- We never use or share the personal information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or choose to prohibit such unrelated uses.
Non-Personal Information That PaceDJ Collects and Uses
PaceDJ also collects non-personal information − data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use
- When you create a profile on PaceDJ.com, PaceDJ collects the following non-personal information from you: gender, age (from a range), fitness level (from a range), height (from a range), activity type (running, walking, cycling, etc), desired exercise intensity, and target exercise pace (if known).
How PaceDJ Uses Non-Personal Information
- PaceDJ uses the Non-Personal information you provide when you create your profile to make recommendations to you of songs that you may like, including songs that users with profiles similar to you like.
- PaceDJ uses Non-Personal and aggregate information to optimize the performance of the PaceDJ website and mobile applications. When we improve the PaceDJ website and mobile applications, we may share Non-Personal and aggregate information with relevant vendors with whom we contract.
- PaceDJ may also share Non-Personal and aggregate information with advertisers. For example, PaceDJ may tell an advertiser that a certain number of users visited a specific part of our website, or that a specific number of men and a specific number of women filled out our registration form, but PaceDJ will not disclose any personally identifiable information about those users.
PaceDJ is Not Meant For Minors
THIS SERVICE IS NOT MEANT FOR MINORS. We are committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. The Service is not intended for and may not be used by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and we do not target the Site to children under 13.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, or litigation − for PaceDJ to disclose your personal information. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.