Need more music to workout to? Not enough variety in your target BPM range? PaceDJ by Pacing Technologies, LLC is here to help.
We’ve curated playlists of our favorite music for the most common BPM ranges, so you can grab some new music to fit your workout. All mixes will link directly to iTunes, where you can preview the music and download what you like.
- Lightly Active: 60-70 BPM featuring Lady Gaga, Foster the People, and Vampire Weekend
- Active: 70-80 BPM featuring Coldplay, Daughtry, Bruce Springsteen
- Very Active: 80-90 BPM featuring Bruno Mars, Linkin Park, The Wallflowers, 311
- Exceptionally Active: 90-100 BPM featuring Florence and the Machine, Green Day, Ice Cube
- Athlete: 100-110 BPM featuring Lady Gaga, Kanye West, Pitbull
Walking Music Mixes:
- Lightly Active: 110-120 BPM (steps/minute) featuring Muse, Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce
- Moderately Active: 120-130 BPM (steps/minute) featuring Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Daft Punk
- Active: 130-140 BPM (steps/minute) featuring Kelly Clarkson, Brittney Spears, Train
- Very Active: 150-160 BPM (steps/minute) (affiliate link)
- Exceptionally Active: 160-170 BPM (steps/minute)featuring Linkin Park, 311, Eminem